How to apply Lionbridge
To apply for Lionbridge, you should go to the Lionbridge website or Appen website and look for current job openings in your country. The number of suitable positions varies over time. You will need to upload your CV to the system during the application process, so make sure that your CV is up to date.
If you are not sure which position you should apply for, you can review detailed information about the positions on our website. To compare the pay rates of different positions in your country and find out how you can maximize your income, you can also review our post about Lionbridge payments. However, if we make a brief comparison considering the task volume and job difficulty, the most profitable projects are;
1) Lionbridge Rater/Internet Assessor project
2) Lionbridge Internet Safety Evaluator project
3) Lionbridge Ads Assessor project
How to re-apply Lionbridge
If you fail the qualification exam once, Lionbridge and Appen generally give you a second chance and allows you to retake the exam. If they don't offer you a second chance after receiving the exam failing e-mail, send them an e-mail indicating that you wish to retake the exam.
If you fail the qualification exam twice, Lionbridge and Appen don't allow you to retake it a third time which means you have to apply again. In this case you have 2 options;
1) Re-application on your behalf again
- You need to re-install chrome browser on your PC.
- You need to create a new Gmail account.
- You need to find a new IP address. Don't use normal VPN however you may use a residential VPN. Your IP address has to remain the same from the application process to the end of the exam process. After passing the qualification exam you can change your IP address as many times you wish.
Once you meet these requirements, you can make your application again.
2) Application on behalf of someone else
- Repeat the steps in first option.
- Re-apply using the information of someone else you know and trust, such as one of your friends or family.