How to apply Lionbridge?
To apply for Lionbridge, you should go to the Lionbridge website or Appen website and look for current job openings in your country. The number of suitable positions varies over time. You will need to upload your CV to the system during the application process, so make sure that your CV is up to date.
If you are not sure which position you should apply for, you can review detailed information about the positions on our website. To compare the pay rates of different positions in your country and find out how you can maximize your income, you can also review our post about Lionbridge payments. However, if we make a brief comparison considering the task volume and job difficulty, the most profitable projects are;
1) Lionbridge Rater/Internet Assessor project
2) Lionbridge Internet Safety Evaluator project
3) Lionbridge Ads Assessor project
What kind of resume should you have to be accepted by Lionbridge?
First of all, there is no magical resume that will get you accepted by Lionbridge and take you through the exam process.
There are a lot of people who were accepted by Lionbridge with very high quality and intense resumes or simple resumes with no work experience.
Lionbridge accepts some of the applicants according to their current employee needs and puts them in the examination process. After they recruit the number of people they need, they automatically send a rejection mail to the remaining candidates. In other words, the acceptance of your application by Lionbridge is not mainly dependent on your resume. However, you still need to have a proper and regular resume when applying.
Also, here are a few helpful suggestions that may increase the chances of your application being accepted by Lionbridge;
Your resume should not look overly qualified. Lionbridge want raters who best represent the general public and the main userbase of the client.
You can present yourself as unemployed on your resume because having more free time may be a preference for Lionbridge.
You can add any certificate or work experience to your resume that will prove your English reading and writing level is good since all correspondence, training materials and the exam will be in English.
You can add Internet, search engine optimization, or translation-related work experiences to your resume since it may increase your chances of being accepted into Lionbridge.
How to re-apply Lionbridge?
If you fail the qualification exam once, Lionbridge and Appen generally give you a second chance and allows you to retake the exam. If they don't offer you a second chance after receiving the exam failing e-mail, send them an e-mail indicating that you wish to retake the exam.
If you fail the qualification exam twice, Lionbridge and Appen don't allow you to retake it a third time which means you have to apply again. In this case you have 2 options;
1) Re-application on your behalf again
- You need to re-install chrome browser on your PC.
- You need to create a new Gmail account.
- You need to find a new IP address. Don't use normal VPN however you may use a residential VPN. Your IP address has to remain the same from the application process to the end of the exam process. After passing the qualification exam you can change your IP address as many times you wish.
Once you meet these requirements, you can make your application again.
2) Application on behalf of someone else
- Repeat the steps in first option.
- Re-apply using the information of someone else you know and trust, such as one of your friends or family.